Oil insights: More Uptime Than You May Think
Did you know that 4 out of top 5 engine parts that lead to unplanned mechanical breakdowns can be monitored by
Dealing with Fleet downtime
Did you know that parts costs to fleets went up 20% in 2022 versus 2020?
• Multiple sources of unplanned downtime exist, including mechanical problems, accidents, vehicle violations, weather, recalls, etc.
• Mechanical breakdowns have been incredibly challenging due to supply chain impacts over the last few years, from getting new trucks to replacing parts.
• When those downtime events occur, it's difficult for fleets like you to get parts and very costly, hurting a fleet's cost-per-mile and bottom line.
Mobil Delvac™ Uptime program
Delivering the right uptime for your fleet's needs
There are 2 types of downtime that we work with fleets to reduce: planned and unplanned.
- This program is focused on helping fleets get the uptime they aspire to by giving them the condition monitoring and insights they need to prevent unplanned downtime.
- Fleet's engine control units (ECU) may help diagnose most engine problems, but oil analysis helps catch these issues early and accurately and can help pinpoint where the engine problems are coming from.
- That's where the Mobil Delvac Uptime Program comes in. This program aims to give fleets the tools to increase uptime by reducing unplanned breakdowns, resulting in more revenue, increased technician efficiency, and lower repair costs.
As you move up the Mobil Delvac Uptime tiers, the more uptime you get
Every 6 months, Mobil Delvac Uptime customers qualify for the following**
|With purchases of 200 gallons or more of the following products:||Mobil Delvac HDEO||Mobil Delvac 1300 Super||Mobil Delvac Extreme||Mobil Delvac 1|
|Oil Insights||1 free Mobil Serv Lubricant Analysis Essential kit||Up to 1 Mobil Serv Lubricant Analysis Essential samples per truck||Up to 2 Mobil Serv Lubricant Analysis Essential samples per truck||Up to 2 Mobil Serv Lubricant Analysis Essential samples per truck|
|Consultations||Up to 1 annual Mobil Delvac rep fleet consultation (virtual or in person)||Up to 1 annual Mobil Delvac rep fleet consultation (virtual or in person)||Up to 2 annual mobil Delvac rep fleet consultation (virtual or in person)||Up to 2 annual Delvac rep fleet consultation (virtual or in person)|
|Wear Protection***||Up to 30% more wear protection than required by CK-4||Up to 50% more wear protection than required by CK-4||44% more wear protection than Mobil Delvac 1300 Super||Up to 3x the average OEM ODI recommendation|
- We know every fleet's savings will be different based on their fleet make-up and current maintenance practices.
- For example, fleets that are not already doing oil analysis and operate older trucks will likely see more unplanned breakdowns versus a fleet with newer trucks
- We looked at numerous fleets that we currently do oil analysis with, and the number of potential unplanned maintenance events we caught ranged from 5-20%.
- Let our Mobil Delvac fleet consultants work with you and see what cost-per-mile improvement we can help you make.
Breakdown cost per truck per year
10% breakdown events captured by used oil analysis
No. of trucks
Potential profitability improvement
Increased technician efficiency
Less repair cost