Stern Equipment Guard
THE ULTIMATE PROTECTION FOR YOUR EQUIPMENT
PROTECT YOUR NEW OR USED FARM AND RANCH EQUIPMENT WITH EXTENDED WARRANTY COVERAGE FOR UP TO 10 YEARS OR 10,000 HOURS!
Extend the Life of Your Farm Equipment
The equipment required to run a successful operation requires a significant investment from producers like you. Ensure that investment is protected by only using premium quality.
For over 40 years Stern has stood behind our products and services. Now we are offering best-in-class equipment protection through the STERN Equipment Guard Program to help reduce downtime and protect your operation.
WE MAKE IT SIMPLE
$599 Enrollment Fee
New & Used Equipment coverage of 10 years or 10,000 hours from enrollment
Coverage up to $25,000
Simply Use Approved STERN and MobilTM Products and Submit Regular Fluid Samples
NEW & USED AGRICULTURE EQUIPMENT
Tractor & Skid Steers
Combines & Harvesters
- Covers all major lubricated components in your equipment
- Covers parts and repair of damaged components
- Includes all major brands of engine ag equipment
PREMIUM FUEL & LUBRICANT SOLUTIONS ENSURE MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE & UPTIME
Boost up time with both Full Synthetic and Synthetic Blend oils that provide Extended ODI Potential, featuring exceptional Oxidation Stability and Soot and Viscosity Control using Mobil Delvac™, Mobilgrease™ XHP 222, Mobilfluid™ 424, and Mobil Delvac™ Extended Life Coolant/Antifreeze products.
- Mobil Delvac™ HDEO 15w40
- Mobil Delvac™ 1300 Super 15w40 & 10w30
- Mobil Delvac™ Extreme 15w40 & 10w30
- Mobil 1™ Turbo Diesel Truck 5w40
- Mobilgrease™ CM-S
- Mobilgrease™ CM-P
- Mobil Centaur™ Moly
- Mobilgrease XHP™ 222
- Mobilith SHC™ 220
- Mobil Polyrex™ EM
- Mobil Polyrex™ EP 2
CORN HEAD LUBRICANTS
- Mobil™ SHC 634
- Mobilux™ EP 0
TRACTOR HYDRAULIC FLUID
- Mobilfluid™ 424
- Mobilfluid™ LT
White Mineral Oil
Diesel Exhaust Fluid
ISO 22 Drip Oil
*Approved products must be used for the applications intended in order to be covered by the extended warranty. Please contact your service rep for questions on specific product applications.
HOW IT WORKS
- Complete the application for either your new or used equipment.*
- Schedule your fuel and lubricant sampling with a STERN representative to determine eligibility.
- Begin usage of approved products and maintain for no less than 6 months for qualification.
- Once approved, payment will be due.
- Following activation of your warranty, yearly sampling for appropriate product usage will be required.
- Retain all proof of purchase documents for STERN products.
- Avoidance of neglect and consistent maintenance of approved equipment is required for validity of the warranty.
** Requirements will differ between used and new equipment