NOW HIRING: Territory Sales Managers
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
STERN CO, Exclusive Mobil Oil Lubricants Distributor and Ancillaries
- Grand Island
ABOUT STERN CO:
STERN CO is one of the fastest growing energy companies representing Mobil Lubricants, fuels, propane, and other ancillary products in a five-state area.
Successful candidates will be assigned a territory of existing customers and market share of approximately 10 to 12%. Growth potential with the worldwide #1 recognized Mobil Lubricants products presents candidates with value added solutions for any industry segment. STERN CO is committed to significant growth opportunities in the next year.
Salary and Commission: $50,000-$100,00+
Driver’s License Required
Prior sales territory management a must
Candidates who work to maximize their individual and company worth will be selected.
Industry leading lubricant/energy/sales territory managers exemplify the following:
- Utilize existing demand data tools and reports to build a customer pipeline in their territory.
- Have the ability to grasp lubricant value added solutions recognizing they are selling the #1 lubricant in the world.
- Target segments include passenger car and commercial trucking enterprises, construction, mining, agriculture, manufacturing, and any enterprise utilizing lubricants and ancillary products, including fuels, propane, DEF, antifreeze, etc.
- Territory sales managers are provided all required tools and resources necessary to independently run their territory to maximize profitability and earnings potential.
- Best in class territory sales managers are generalists in education and experience, and learning the fundamentals of lubricants is quickly adapted.
- World class leading territory sales managers act independently, knowing when coordination/assistance and support is required.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Understanding the base territory as assigned by all dimensions, volume, margin, opportunity, etc.
- Develop a formal pipeline of opportunity targets and develop value added proposals to ultimately close the account.
- Hold themselves accountable and recognize their shortcomings and strengths.
- Seek help to improve performance.
- Develop and implement a 5-year territory sales plan allowing the candidate to successfully meet their financial and career goals.
- Independently grow customer and target relationships utilizing sales and technology resources.
TERRIROTY SALES MANAGERS EARNING WORLD CLASS COMPENSATION DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Wake up every day knowing they will close a deal or move a prospective target one step closer to a deal.
- They know every target opportunity within their territory and take pride in searching out competitive accounts and developing conversion proposals.
- Understand they have at least one value added solution to convert any customer anytime.
- Participate with a sales operations and customer service team in STERN CO that recognizes that we are a family in every aspect of our business.
- Understand our Mobil Lubricant Partner is the largest and oldest lubricant company in this space. If we fail in selling Mobil, we are not cut out for sales.
- 401K match
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Car allowance
- Health and wellness coaching
True sales professionals keep no schedule. They are driven by success and performance. Our customers run their operations possibly around the clock. They value STERN CO and Mobil because we respond when they require us immediately.